On the anniversary of the start of the Protestant Reformation, we examine the text in Scripture which so influenced Martin Luther and answer the following questions:
- How is it that ministers and other believers show that they are ashamed of the Gospel of Christ?
- Why was Paul not ashamed of this Gospel?
- What is the Gospel anyway?
- What does it mean that salvation is by faith alone?
- How do some teachings suggest that salvation is by our own efforts?
- What place do good deeds really have in the Gospel?