We are commanded to put off all sin, but why? Why must it be all or nothing?
- Because sin is idolatry.
- Because it brings God’s wrath.
- Because it steals precious time.
- Because in Christ, believers have put aside the old self and have put on the new.
- Because in order to overcome any one sin, we must fight against them all.
- Because we really don’t want to put off any one sin unless we want to do the same for all, and
- Because it cost Jesus His life to forgive and free His children from their sin.